Monday, September 2, 2019

ELECTRIC CURRENT

ELECTRIC CURRENT

The rate or amount of charge flow is called electric current i.e. electric current in other words we can say that The continuous flow of electrons in a circuit or electric circuit is called electric current. The
electric current is denoted by I. According to  electron theory the current from positive end to negative end. Flows Benjamin Franklin first used the term Suppose in a circuit that Q charge is circulated for a period of time in a circuit, then electric current will be I. Then its formula is
Current I =Q/t
Current = charge/time
That is, the rate of charge flow is called electric current.
The S.I Unit of electric current is a unit ampere representing the ampere as A and the current from I is the measuring instrument A-meter with two ends that can measure the current. The current multi-meter is the best option for measurement.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related posts

0 comments: